Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Ambedkar was greatest feminist

Dr.Ambedkar was greatest feminist   Happy women’s day .. Dr B R Ambedkar done vast role for women, But None of the women organization talks about the contribution of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. Words of ‘Champion of #Women’s #Rights in India’ – Revolutionary Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar on women: * “I am a great believer in women’s organization. I know that what they can do to improve the condition of the society if they are convinced. In the eradication of social evils they have rendered great services. I will testify to that from my own experience. Ever since I began too work among the dpressed classes, I made it a point to carry women along with men.” * “If men have to bear pain like the pain of mother while in the Pre-natal condition and child birth, none of them who begets a child will comply another time in their life” * “I measure the progress of the community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.” * “#Women #liberation is the human liberation”.